We were brought in to transform this dated deck into a unique outdoor space.
This original deck was never used, felt cold, and was unwelcoming. We were given full design freedom to make this project a real head-turner. We incorporated a lot of custom features without overdoing them.
Our clients wanted a warm, comfortable, yet spacious space to entertain friends and family year-round. Since completion, we have heard the deck is being used daily and is now an extension of their already beautiful home.
• Demo of existing railings, privacy walls, and failing epoxy deck while salvaging deck frame
• Slope added for water drainage.
• Level pedestals built-in for outdoor grill and fireplace
• New electrical and gas line installed for fireplace, grill, and overhead heater.
• Deck sheeted with Select plywood and DekSmart 68mil waterproof vinyl membrane
• Outdoor grill and fireplace, featuring: (Napoleon fireplace, Napoleon Grill, Stone veneer, and Polished granite countertops)
• Infratech dual zone overhead heater
• All railings designed and fabricated in-house, featuring:
– Topless 10mil glass rail with aluminum blade posts.
– Custom PVC privacy wall using 6×6 aluminum posts and TimberTech Multi-Width.
– Cedar pergola.
– Custom-designed CNC privacy panels set into an aluminum frame.